• 8200 Series: Ward-Beck's 8200 Series delivers a modular solution for the distribution and conversion of audio signals. The 8200 Series of cards are housed in the MF8212 frame, and offer a variety of functions (AES and analog audio distribution, analog video distribution and A to D and D to A audio converters). Up to 12 cards may be installed in a frame. Using dual function cards allow for a maximum of 24 circuits in a 2RU space. Independent terminations for each card allow for flexibility in connection and installation.
• IMP Series: Ward-Beck's IMP series offers cost effective, compact, high-quality baluns (75 to 110 Ohms and vice versa) that are available in different configurations to ease installation and keep cabling neat and simple. Single in-line baluns and throw down four packs are ideal for low-density use. IMP-1, IMP-4 and IMP-16 models utilize BNC to XLR-3 connectors While the highest density IMP-20 models utilize BNC to Phoenix 3-Pin connectors. The IMP-20 have an additional advantage in that the 110 Ohm side is a universal connector that could be an input or output. Whatever your needs, the IMP series offers a high quality, affordable product suitable for any installation application.
• PODs: Ward-Beck's POD series are top quality, low-cost broadcast problem solvers. Converters, switchers, amplifiers, muxers...we have them all. Compact, rugged and internally powered PODs may be used as stand-alone tabletop units or may be rack mounted, singly or in pairs in 1 RU of space, using the various RMK rack mount kits available.
• microPODs: microPODs, as the name suggest, are even more compact than our POD product lineup. Compact and rugged, microPODs are great for tabletop use. The small, lightweight design makes them ideal for on the go users or they may be zip-tied or velcroed into place in budget constrained installations. Where budgets and space are limited microPODs offers a high-quality solution.
• Metering & Monitoring Solutions: From the high-density 32-channel, 1RU monitor, to the 3RU MP series meter panels, Ward-Beck offers a full slate of solutions for your metering and monitoring needs. Our AMS series includes 1RU and 2RU multi-channel audio monitors with bright read-out displays and intuitively laid out controls that eases use and lowers the learning curve for new users. The SLM series offers free standing desk-top two channel or four channel expanded scale LED type meters. Our meters and monitors can handle many audio signal formats; analog, AES, Embedded, Dolby encoded, MADI and AVB. Whatever your need we are sure to have the solution.
• Amazon Racks & Cases: Designed to meet applications in the defence, marine, security, aerospace, oil and gas, satellite and telecommunication markets worldwide, Amazon Cases are tough, lightweight and customisable to clients' needs. Tough and lightweight, Amazon cases are rotomoulded for extreme conditions in desert, field, sea and air. Accredited to MIL-STD-810F and rated IP65, Amazon Cases provide the ultimate protection for your equipment, wherever you are. Amazon 19-inch racks combine all the advantages of an Amazon Case with a lightweight rack chassis and elastomeric suspension system. These ruggedised racks combine the tough resilience of a rotomoulded case with a stainless steel rack frame suspended by anti-vibration mounts, to protect and secure sensitive equipment.
• SatRacks: Original developed in close consultation with broadcast professionals, SatRacks are a super-lightweight solution for portable satellite equipment. They are available in full 19-inch, and half-rack sizes, SatRacks are specially designed for satellite uplinks and other applications where 19-inch electronic equipment needs to be transported and deployed without damage. The ultra light 19-inch SatRack case weighs just 9.1Kg for the 4U version and allows secure transportation of mobile electronics systems as checked baggage whilst providing high levels of protection from shock and vibration. Conforms to IATA guidelines for checked-in baggage.
You have no items to compare.
Phone: 800 771 2556
Address: 945 Middlefield Road, Unit 9, Toronto, ON, M1V 5E1, Canada.
We want to hear from you.
View for quick answers to common questions regarding shipping, RMAs, etc.